Montag, 19. November 2012

[REL/IV]BM-23 Multi Missile Launcher from BF3

With custom weapon settings and handling.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rkrmgu

 



And since many guys obviously aren't capable of reading my shoutbox posts, here is a list of BF3 models I have:

Z-11W (finished and converted)
BM-23 (finished and converted to IV)
VDV Buggy (finished and converted to IV)
ATV Quad (finished and converting in progress)
Sprut SD (finished and converted to SA)
T-90A (finished and converted to SA)
DPV (finished)
M1161 (in progress)
M142  (in progress)
AH-1Z (in progress)
F/A-18F
Tunguska
BMP-2
Vodnik

5 Kommentare:

  1. Nice! is it possible to make the missiles guided like the heatseek?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. can you help me..? I lose my "3D m7" in my laptop, i dont no what happen.! if you can help me ? i like hack all GIGN in COD:MW3 to GTA SA, sory for my Engglish. Thanks.

      Löschen
  3. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen